I’m hiring for an Infrastructure, Cloud & DevOps Recruitment Consultant to join our perm practice – this is an amazing opportunity for someone with about a years’ worth of experience as a 360 Infrastructure, Cloud & DevOps / Technology Recruitment Consultant, who wants to advance their career and be a part of building out a new desk, with a large number of clients and loads of cross over from our Contract Infrastructure, Cloud and DevOps Team.
Join the team and you’ll build relationships that help grow our business in existing markets and beyond.We don’t just impact the future of our clients and candidates, we help shape them; using our expert knowledge, our vast expertise and our networks.
Open up opportunities for yourself, your clients and your candidates.
Who you are:
· A 360 Perm Infrastructure, Cloud & DevOps/Technology Consultant, with 1+ years of experience working in recruitment.
· You're hungry to learn and have a restless desire to develop your knowledge and specialism.
· You anticipate change and embrace it, always striving for continuous improvement.
· You champion others to bring out the best in everyone - you'll help shape our culture.
· You'll subscribe to our core values - Personal Accountability, Ingrained Drive, Professional Expertise, Cultural Connectivity and Agile & Adaptive.
Join a high-performance team
· Be a part of this desk’s growth.
· Large client base, so no need for cold BD.
· A fair share of cross over from our Contract Infrastructure, Cloud & DevOps Team.
· On Perm we have placed with over 139 different clients in 2022 across Financial Services, Professional Services Consultancies, with current terms of business signed with an additional 300+ clients!
Who are Eames Consulting?
Eames Consulting is where we first started. It's our contingent recruitment business, specialising at the mid-to-senior level of the Insurance, Financial Services and Technology sectors. We have 150+ staff and offices in London, Zurich, Singapore, Hong Kong and New York.
We’re at an exciting point in our journey – we've got ambitious growth planned, and we need driven, like-minded people to help us reach our goals.
Our purpose is simple: we empower people to help shape the future, and make opportunity happen. And that’s where you come in.
If you're the kind of person who gets fired up by creating opportunities - rather than waiting for them to come to you, then you'll be rewarded at Eames.
· We prioritise your career. There's no smoke and mirrors here, we want your career path and progression to be as clear as possible. We offer clear, structured and transparent careers paths for all levels. In fact, 38% of our team earned a promotion in the last 12 months.
· Hard work pays. Commission schemes paying up to 40% of everything you bill, plus an equity scheme for Partners, in addition to competitive base salaries which are regularly benchmarked. You can also earn up to £2,000 for successful referrals.
· Time off. We have a generous holiday allowance, offering 25 days (increasing to 28 with service), plus a day off for your birthday. Our offices shut between December 25th and the New Year, we finish early on Fridays, you can take a wellness day on top your leave allowance to do something for yourself.
· Tech & tools. We'll provide you with the technology and infrastructure to succeed. You'll get a company laptop and a LinkedIn Recruiter licence from day one, regardless of level.
· Learning and development are at our core. Whatever your role and chosen path, you'll have access to a structured training and collaborative development plan to achieve your goals.
· Hybrid-working in a casual office environment. We’re set up to work from the office and remote, and you’ll benefit from our modern WeWork offices when you’re in London. No one has their own office at Eames. Enjoy the buzz of the sales floor in our modern WeWork office, learn and collaborate with those around you. And forgo the business dress, we’re smart-casual around here.
· Cultural connectivity. Our employee networks bring people together. You can get involved in our CSR or Belong@Eames initiatives, or just enjoy the events. From conversations on inclusion, to fitness events and fundraising challenges, our employees make it all happen.
We are an equal opportunities employer. That means, you are welcome at Eames Group for who you are, no matter where you come from, what you look like or what gets you up in the morning.
We believe different and diverse perspectives can create fresh opportunities. So, bring us your personal experience, your unique perspectives, and your background. It’s in our differences that we will make opportunity happen.
We love hearing from anyone who is passionate about what they do and feels inspired by our purpose. If you’re not sure you meet the qualification for this job, let us decide. We know that women and members of other under-represented groups tend not to apply for jobs when they think they don’t meet all the qualifications – we encourage you to apply, and we’ll take it from there.
Join the Opportunity Makers
If you're looking for opportunity, you've come to the right place. Because at Eames, we've built our business on making opportunity happen.
Apply now, or get in touch directly to hear more about opportunities at Eames: firstname.lastname@example.org.