I’m hiring for a Senior Banking and Asset Management Change Recruitment Consultant to join our Permanent Practice. It’s a great opportunity for an experienced change recruiter to advance their career and join a warm desk with access to live clients with placements made in the last 12 months.
Join the team and you’ll build relationships that help grow our business in existing markets and beyond. We don’t just impact the future of our clients and candidates, we help shape them; using our expert knowledge, our vast expertise and our networks.
Open up opportunities for yourself, your clients and your candidates.
Who you are:
· An experienced 360 Perm Change Banking & Asset Management Recruiter with 2+ years of experience in recruitment.
· You're hungry to learn and have a restless desire to develop your knowledge and specialism.
· You anticipate change and embrace it, always striving for continuous improvement.
· You champion others to bring out the best in everyone - you'll help shape our culture.
· You'll subscribe to our core values - Personal Accountability, Ingrained Drive, Professional Expertise, Cultural Connectivity and Agile & Adaptive.
Join a high-performance team
· You get a chance to join a new team and be a part of its growth.
· There’s already infrastructure in place for this team, with access to live clients with placements made in the last 12 months.
· Huge investment in the division as part of 3-year strategy.
· Made 300 placements into 95 clients in 2022 within our perm practice.
Who are Eames Consulting?
Eames Consulting is where we first started. It's our contingent recruitment business, specialising at the mid-to-senior level of the Insurance, Financial Services and Technology sectors. We have 150+ staff and offices in London, Zurich, Singapore, Hong Kong and New York.
We’re at an exciting point in our journey – we've got ambitious growth planned, and we need driven, like-minded people to help us reach our goals.
Our purpose is simple: we empower people to help shape the future, and make opportunity happen. And that’s where you come in.
If you're the kind of person who gets fired up by creating opportunities - rather than waiting for them to come to you, then you'll be rewarded at Eames.
· Hard work pays. Commission schemes paying up to 40% of everything you bill, plus an equity scheme for Partners, in addition to competitive base salaries which are regularly benchmarked. You can also earn up to £2,000 for successful referrals.
· We care about you. Strong focus on health & wellbeing, with access to digital Benefits Hub, company funded Employee Assistance Programme, offering 24/7 access to a GP, plus dental cover with Bupa (depending on level). We also offer Private Medical Insurance with Vitality (also dependant on level), through which you can access benefits such as discounted health screenings, gym memberships and cashback on Peloton, healthy food shopping at Waitrose and free Amazon Prime and Headspace subscriptions.
· Tech & tools. We'll provide you with the technology and infrastructure to succeed. You'll get a company laptop and a LinkedIn Recruiter licence from day one, regardless of level.
· Learning and development are at our core. Whatever your role and chosen path, you'll have access to a structured training and collaborative development plan to achieve your goals.
· We celebrate success. An inclusive range of incentives including High Achievers Club and all-expense-paid holidays for top performers; regular company-funded socials from the Summer Party to the Big Eames Quiz, the Christmas Party and everything in-between.
· Award-winning. We’re Recruiter’s Best Banking & Financial Services Agency to Work For and one of the UK’s Top 20 Recruitment Companies to Work For. Best Companies ranked us a ‘world-class’ place to work.
· Hybrid-working in a casual office environment. We’re set up to work from the office and remote, and you’ll benefit from our modern WeWork offices when you’re in London. No one has their own office at Eames. Enjoy the buzz of the sales floor in our modern WeWork office, learn and collaborate with those around you. And forgo the business dress, we’re smart-casual around here.
We are an equal opportunities employer. That means, you are welcome at Eames Group for who you are, no matter where you come from, what you look like or what gets you up in the morning.
We believe different and diverse perspectives can create fresh opportunities. So, bring us your personal experience, your unique perspectives, and your background. It’s in our differences that we will make opportunity happen.
We love hearing from anyone who is passionate about what they do and feels inspired by our purpose. If you’re not sure you meet the qualification for this job, let us decide. We know that women and members of other under-represented groups tend not to apply for jobs when they think they don’t meet all the qualifications – we encourage you to apply, and we’ll take it from there.
Join the Opportunity Makers
If you're looking for opportunity, you've come to the right place. Because at Eames, we've built our business on making opportunity happen.
Apply now, or get in touch directly to hear more about opportunities at Eames: email@example.com.