We are looking for Senior recruitment consultants to join Eames Consulting in our New York office, specifically in the Life Actuarial vertical. This is a great opportunity for growth following the successful opening of this office in July 2022. This role will allow you to join a hard-working team with a strong team culture where they support/celebrate one another’s success. This is an opportunity to join a highly specialist and very lucrative market.
Since launching our New York office in July 2022, we have seen great early success and are continuing to grow! We are very actively hiring experienced recruiters to join the Actuarial team at Eames Consulting in New York City. 🇺🇸
Whilst the U.S head office is in New York City, the team recruit across all US states, and can leverage a global network of clients.
The office is currently 10 people, led by David Miles with plans to grow to 20 before the end of 2023 (and ambitious plans beyond that)!
Our New York team are based out of a WeWork, at 115 Broadway. With comfy lounges, and ample amenities, you can find #TeamEames nestled in transportation-friendly FiDi directly across from Zuccotti Park. We offer hybrid/home-working for everyone, regardless of level.
"We're a growing business, and we've got the backing of the wider team at Eames Group. There is never going to be a better time to join us. It's a hot market, and the US is open to a consultative approach to recruitment, which is what we do. You'd be working in a growth environment where everyone is supporting each other and building each other up. There's never going to be a better time to join us." - David Miles
Why specialise in Actuarial recruitment?
· Highly specialist and very lucrative market
· Candidate short market, which means you’ll always have a busy desk and client demand is very high!
· Emphasis on building long term candidate and client relationships, with a quality approach
· Eames London has an existing market leading Actuarial division, with a wealth of knowledge and clients to share and leverage in the U.S
A bit about you:
· You'll have relevant recruitment experience ideally within insurance or other professional services
· You're hungry to learn and have a restless desire to develop your knowledge and specialism
· You anticipate change and embrace it, always striving for continuous improvement
· You champion others to bring out the best in everyone - you'll help shape our culture
· You'll subscribe to our core values - Personal Accountability, Ingrained Drive, Professional Expertise, Cultural Connectivity and Agile & Adaptive.
What can we offer you?
· We prioritise your career. There's no smoke and mirrors here, we want your career path and progression to be as clear as possible. We offer clear, structured and transparent career paths for all levels.
· Learning and development are at our core. Whatever your role and chosen path, you'll have access to a structured training and collaborative development plan to achieve your goals.
· Uncapped earning potential. Commission schemes paying up to 40% of everything you bill.
· Fast progression. 38% of our team were promoted in the last 18 months.
· We care about you. Strong focus on health & wellbeing, with access to market-leading benefits and a Wellness Week with additional days leave.
· Tech & tools. We'll provide you with the technology and infrastructure to succeed. You'll get a company laptop and a LinkedIn Recruiter licence from day one, regardless of level.
· We celebrate success. An inclusive range of incentives, including High Achievers Club and all-expense-paid holidays for top performers.
· Award-winning. This year we've scooped up Recruiter Awards and Apsco Awards. We've been named as one of the UK’s Top 20 Recruitment Companies to Work For and Best Companies ranked us a ‘world-class’ place to work.
· Hybrid-working. We’re set up to work from the office and remote, and you’ll benefit from our modern WeWork space when you’re in the office.
· Casual office environment. No one has their own office at Eames. Enjoy the buzz of the sales floor in our modern WeWork office, learn and collaborate with those around you. And forgo the business dress; we’re smart-casual around here.
Opportunity is yours for the taking. Apply now, or get in touch directly to hear more about opportunities at Eames: Maisie.firstname.lastname@example.org