I'm currently hiring for a FTC Mat Leave Cover TA Manager. This is a great opportunity to help us grow the business while managing a high performing team.
Who you are:
· You’re an experienced TA Manager of a TA function within a recruitment agency.
· You have an experience of managing a team.
· An individual with strong relationship building skills, organized and resilient.
· A team player who’s default mode is collaboration and ‘winning together’.
· You're hungry to learn and have a restless desire to develop your knowledge and specialism
· You anticipate change and embrace it, always striving for continuous improvement
· You champion others to bring out the best in everyone - you'll help shape our culture
· You'll subscribe to our core values - Personal Accountability, Ingrained Drive, Professional Expertise, Cultural Connectivity and Agile & Adaptive.
Who we are:
Eames Consulting is where we first started. It's our contingent recruitment business, specialising at the mid-to-senior level of the Insurance, Financial Services and Technology sectors. We have 150+ staff and offices in London, Zurich, Singapore, Hong Kong and New York.
We are at a really exciting juncture in the Eames growth story and are looking for someone who is passionate about the impact TA can have on growth of the business.
· Earn a competitive salary and bonus scheme and other benefits including your birthday off.
· We’ve been awarded for Most Effective Back Office Operation at the 2022 & 2023 Recruiter Awards, and at the APSCo Awards for Excellence.
If you're the kind of person who gets fired up by creating opportunities - rather than waiting for them to come to you, then you'll be rewarded at Eames.
·Time off. We have a generous holiday allowance, offering 25 days (increasing
to 28 with service), plus a day off for your birthday. Our offices shut between December 25th and the New Year, we finish early on Fridays, you can take a wellness day on top your leave allowance to do something for yourself.
·We care about you. Strong focus on health & wellbeing, with access to digital Benefits Hub, company funded Employee Assistance Programme, offering 24/7 access to a GP, plus dental cover with Bupa (depending on level). We also offer Private Medical Insurance with Vitality (also dependant on level), through which you can access benefits such as discounted health screenings, gym memberships and cashback on Peloton, healthy food shopping at Waitrose and free Amazon Prime and Headspace subscriptions.
·Tech & tools. We'll provide you with the technology and infrastructure to succeed. You'll get a company laptop and a LinkedIn Recruiter licence from day one, regardless of level.
·Hybrid-working in a casual office environment. We’re set up to work from the office and remote, and you’ll benefit from our modern WeWork offices when you’re in London. No one has their own office at Eames. Enjoy the buzz of the sales floor in our modern WeWork office, learn and collaborate with those around you. And forgo the business dress, we’re smart-casual around here.
·Cultural connectivity. Our employee networks bring people together. You can get involved in our CSR or Belong@Eames initiatives, or just enjoy the events. From conversations on inclusion, to fitness events and fundraising challenges, our employees make it all happen.
Join the Opportunity Makers
If you're looking for opportunity, you've come to the right place. Because at Eames, we've built our business on making opportunity happen.
Apply now, or get in touch directly to hear more about opportunities at Eames: email@example.com.