I’m hiring for a Managing Consultant to build out our Contract Software Development Practice. This role is great for an experienced 360 Contract Development Recruitment Consultant. In this role, you get to step up to building out your own team, all while having access to an established delivery team and a large number of existing clients and contractors.
Join the team and you’ll build relationships that help grow our business in existing markets and beyond.We don’t just impact the future of our clients and candidates, we help shape them; using our expert knowledge, our vast expertise and our networks.
Open up opportunities for yourself, your clients and your candidates.
Who you are:
· A 360 Development Recruitment Consultant with 3+ years of experience in recruitment.
· Have experience in managing people in recruitment.
· Have experience placing software development candidates in the UK market.
· You're hungry to learn and have a restless desire to develop your knowledge and specialism.
· You anticipate change and embrace it, always striving for continuous improvement.
· You champion others to bring out the best in everyone - you'll help shape our culture.
· You'll subscribe to our core values - Personal Accountability, Ingrained Drive, Professional Expertise, Cultural Connectivity and Agile & Adaptive.
Join a high-performance team
· Grow out your team and desk.
· Access to a well-established delivery team.
· Within the Contract Division, we have placed with over 79 different clients across Financial Services, Professional Services Consultancies and a small amount of non FS / Bluechip / Retail clients. The majority of these 79 clients are large clients with huge potential and demand for contractors – you’d be getting instant access to all of these contacts.
Who are Eames Consulting?
Eames Consulting is where we first started. It's our contingent recruitment business, specialising at the mid-to-senior level of the Insurance, Financial Services and Technology sectors. We have 150+ staff and offices in London, Zurich, Singapore, Hong Kong and New York.
We’re at an exciting point in our journey – we've got ambitious growth planned, and we need driven, like-minded people to help us reach our goals.
Our purpose is simple: we empower people to help shape the future, and make opportunity happen. And that’s where you come in.
If you're the kind of person who gets fired up by creating opportunities - rather than waiting for them to come to you, then you'll be rewarded at Eames.
· Hard work pays. Commission schemes paying up to 40% of everything you bill, plus an equity scheme for Partners, in addition to competitive base salaries which are regularly benchmarked. You can also earn up to £2,000 for successful referrals.
· We care about you. Strong focus on health & wellbeing, with access to digital Benefits Hub, company fundedEmployee Assistance Programme, offering 24/7 access to a GP, plus dental cover with Bupa (depending on level). We also offer Private Medical Insurance with Vitality (also dependant on level), through which you can access benefits such as discounted health screenings, gym memberships and cashback on Peloton, healthy food shopping at Waitrose and free Amazon Prime and Headspace subscriptions.
· Family first. Enhanced family-friendly policies, including fully paid paternity leave and commission paid during maternity & adoption leave. There’s also a nursing room onsite at the London office.
· Tech & tools. We'll provide you with the technology and infrastructure to succeed. You'll get a company laptop and a LinkedIn Recruiter licence from day one, regardless of level.
· Award-winning.We’re Recruiter’s Best Banking & Financial Services Agency to Work For and one of the UK’s Top 20 Recruitment Companies to Work For. Best Companies ranked us a ‘world-class’ place to work.
· Hybrid-working in acasual office environment.We’re set up to work from the office and remote, and you’llbenefit from our modern WeWork offices when you’re in London.No one has their own office at Eames. Enjoy the buzz of the sales floor in our modern WeWork office, learn and collaborate with those around you. And forgo the business dress, we’re smart-casual around here.
We are an equal opportunities employer. That means, you are welcome at Eames Group for who you are, no matter where you come from, what you look like or what gets you up in the morning.
We believe different and diverse perspectives can create fresh opportunities. So, bring us your personal experience, your unique perspectives, and your background. It’s in our differences that we will make opportunity happen.
We love hearing from anyone who is passionate about what they do and feels inspired by our purpose. If you’re not sure you meet the qualification for this job, let us decide. We know that women and members of other under-represented groups tend not to apply for jobs when they think they don’t meet all the qualifications – we encourage you to apply, and we’ll take it from there.
Join the Opportunity Makers
If you're looking for opportunity, you've come to the right place. Because at Eames, we've built our business on making opportunity happen.
Apply now, or get in touch directly to hear more about opportunities at Eames: firstname.lastname@example.org